Sunscreen + Powder Broad-spectrum SPF 45 Light
- Maintains hydration and absorbs surface oil to minimize shine
- Provides buildable coverage with color-enhancing pigments + light reflecting minerals for a luminous glow
- Leaves skin feeling smooth
- Can be applied over makeup and re-applied throughout the day
- Densely packed, ultra-soft bristles provide a seamless + even application of powder and is designed to prevent shedding + fraying
Zinc Oxide: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against blue light (HEV light) that is emitted from the sun and from electronic devices
ZOX12® complex: Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
SPF 45. Helps prevent sunburn.If used asdirected with other sun protection measures [see Directions for Use], decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Adults 18 years and older. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapplyatleast every 2 hours.Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your riskof skin cancerand early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn,not skin canceror early skin aging.Todecreasethis risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants,hats and sunglasses.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medicalhelp right away.