Retinol Skin Brightener 0.25%
- Promotes exfoliation to eliminate uneven skin tone and improve skin smoothness
- Supports skin’s resiliency against future discoloration aggressors
- Specially encapsulated to deliver a targeted, controlled release of retinol for maximized brightening
- Contains calming + soothing properties for improved product experience
High-potency retinol: Improves skin texture + dryness and eliminates visible discoloration for brighter + smoother looking skin
Oleosome delivery: Targeted + slow release of retinol to maximize brightening benefits
Bakuchiol: Proven skin conditioner that soothes and calms skin to improve product experience
Brightening blend: Provides added support for complexion normalization
Discoloration can be difficult to treat and to manage effectively.
Restoring a healthy cellular turnover to eliminate surface discoloration will result in brighter + smoother skin. At the same time, normalizing complexion evening will promote skin’s resiliency against future discoloration triggers.
Retinol Skin Brightener is amplified with bakuchiol to rapidly improve the look of uneven skin tone. It is clinically proven to reveal a brighter, clearer and smoother complexion.
Encapsulated retinol is amplified with bakuchiol to provide maximized brightening + skin tone evening.
- A form of Vitamin A that is a proven and well-researched ingredient with skin benefits ranging from anti-aging to brightening
- Eliminates uneven skin tone and improves skin smoothness
- Specially encapsulated to target discoloration
- Complements retinol for improved skin tone evening
- Amplifies brightening without causing added reactions, even at low retinol concentrations
- Contains calming + soothing properties for a more satisfying product experience
- Supports skin’s resiliency against future discoloration aggressors at high retinol concentrations
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Retinol Skin Brightener is a high-potency retinol treatment. If you have not been using retinol, begin use gradually.
Following cleansing, apply 2-3 pumps twice a week
Increase frequency to alternate days
Then, increase use to every day as tolerated
Redness, flakiness, dryness, burning, or stinging are all normal, anticipated reactions when starting retinol. With regular product use, skin will acclimate, revealing a smoother, more even-toned and youthful-looking complexion. Pair your retinol with a ZO® functional hydrator to minimize anticipated reactions. Consult a physician for customized retinol protocol. Like prescription retinoic acid, retinol will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Wear SPF 30 or higher daily.