Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Brightening Serum
Key Benefits of Lytera® 2.0
Minimize visible skin discolouration
Minimize the appearance of dark spots
Improves overall skin condition
Baseline vs. 4 weeks, Female, Age 46
Baseline vs. 12 weeks, Female, Age 35
Unretouched photos taken with parallel-polarized lighting. Individual results may vary. For 15-Minute results, product was left on subject’s face. For 8-Week resluts, no product on subject’s face. Data on file at SkinMedica®.
- 79% of subjects reported improvement in the evenness of skin tone after 12 weeks*.
- 85% of subjects reported improvement in overall skin condition after 12 weeks*.
Lytera® is a novel, non-prescription,
non-hydroquinone skin brightening product that minimizes the appearance of skin discoloration and dark spots. It has also been proven to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, and Malic Acid:
Each is a natural, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from bilberry extract, sugar cane extract, sugar maple extract, and citrus extracts that provides mild exfoliation to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and enhance skin texture.
Round soft jojoba spheres gently exfoliate minimizing irritation to skin.
A beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps exfoliate skin.
When to Apply
Apply twice daily after cleansing and toning the skin and prior to applying moisturizer and sunscreen
Where to Apply
Lytera® 2.0 can be applied to the entire face, neck, chest or other affected areas.
1. Data on file at SkinMedica®.
2. WHO releases country estimates on air pollution exposure and health impact. World Health Organization. www.who.int/news-room/detail/27-09- 2016-who-releases-country-estimates-on-air-pollution-exposure-and-health-impact. Published September 27, 2016. Accessed May 22, 2018.
3. The Nielsen Company. The Nielsen Total Audience Report Q1 2016. New York, NY; 2016.
CAUTION: Women should not use Retinol Complex if they are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant.
Sunburn alert: AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser and AHA/BHA Cream contain an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase the skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Patients should use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a weekfollowing discontinuation.
IMPORTANT: SUNSCREEN IS REQUIRED TO OPTIMIZE AND MAINTAIN THE RESULTS OF USING THE LYTERA® 2.0 PIGMENT BRIGHTENING SERUM.