SkinMedica Retinol Complex 0.5
Key Benefits of Retinol
- Enhances skin tone, texture, and resiliency
- Diminishes appearance of fine lines and coarse wrinkles
- Enhances skin tone and texture
When to Apply
Apply In the evening after cleansing and toning and before applying your moisturizer. If a retinol product has never been used before, begin twice a week 2-3 days apart, increasing frequency slowly until daily use is tolerated.
Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired).
Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. Mild redness, peeling and irritation are expected when using this product. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week following discontinuation.
1. Data on file at SkinMedica®.
2. WHO releases country estimates on air pollution exposure and health impact. World Health Organization. www.who.int/news-room/detail/27-09- 2016-who-releases-country-estimates-on-air-pollution-exposure-and-health-impact. Published September 27, 2016. Accessed May 22, 2018.
3. The Nielsen Company. The Nielsen Total Audience Report Q1 2016. New York, NY; 2016.
CAUTION: Women should not use Retinol Complex if they are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant.
Sunburn alert: AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser and AHA/BHA Cream contain an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase the skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Patients should use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a weekfollowing discontinuation.
IMPORTANT: SUNSCREEN IS REQUIRED TO OPTIMIZE AND MAINTAIN THE RESULTS OF USING THE LYTERA® 2.0 PIGMENT BRIGHTENING SERUM.